Need Help - Which fuse to use for LED DRL + Indicator PY21W for Roomster

Hi again all.

Hope all of you are keep well and safe.

I recently bought a PY21W DRL + indicator LED Kit for my Roomster as I wanted to see how it looks.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07RJFGTYC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have no clue on which fuse to use as there are 2 fuse boxes, 1 underneath the steering wheel and 1 on the battery. The guide ask for an ACC fuse and I search Youtube on how to find ACC fuse with no key in ignition and test, but all the fuse on the battery fuse box turns the LED on when I put the cable on the top of the fuses.

Has anyone installed anything similar and if so, please would you be able to guide me? I never tried connecting anything to the fuse box before and want to avoid damaging the car electronics.

I have attached the fuse boxes that is in my car in this post. 

2090276245_IMG_20200714_093648(Copy).thumb.jpg.e036a9a7a515d6ed7fe1c60b2ec39dd9.jpg711630638_IMG_20200715_180542(Copy).thumb.jpg.5c9e27a8b7025218fd907e0bce7daa25.jpg

Thank you in advance and much appreciated.