Slight Water Leak

My 6 years old Petrol  1.4TSI DSG Octavia seems to have developed a slight water leak.  Problem is I don't know from where.  I have had several looks in the engine compartment, but not seen anything obvious.  By slight leak I meant that after a 20 mile drive and then being left overnight the coolant level seems to have dropped by 3mm.  I first knew there was a problem when the coolant warning light came on Saturday morning.  Luckily the local Skoda garage was open and bought a bottle of the C13 coolant concentrate.  I filled it to the max level, and then have been monitoring ever since.  As said it seems to be dropping a few mm every day, but from where?  The cam belt was replaced this time last year, but the water pump was not.  Apparently it’s not driven by the cam belt on my 1.4TSI (140PS).  The car has done about 70,000 miles over its 6 year life.  The car has been regularly serviced by the local main dealer.

Any thoughts what I should do?  I suspect a visit to the main dealer is likely to be expensive.  What about the use of Radweld?  I get the impression this can be a quick fix, but cause long term problems.  

If your car has an egr valve it might be leaking from there.

Is there any evendence of coolant mixing with the engine oil at all?

25 minutes ago, Stuart-h said:

If your car has an egr valve it might be leaking from there.

Is there any evendence of coolant mixing with the engine oil at all?

No evidence of coolant mxing with engine oil.  I'll check EGR Valve later.