Towbar with Virtual Pedal?

I am getting a removable swan neck towbar fitted in October - do I need to consider anything for my Virtual pedal? I have been using it all the time now and its handy coming back to the car with my hands full etc. 

I guess there are sensors on the rear bumper valance - do I need to advise my fitter of this or what is the process. 

FG

Hi, there are two sensor wires for the Virtual pedal which run along the bumper at the lower part where the hole will be cut. The cutout will be between these and should be ok as they are placed to allow the oem bar to be fitted. When the bumper is removed to carry out the work they are clearly visible and with care should be problem free. My last two Superb3 I’ve fitted myself with Witter bars both had Virtual pedals.

• Thanks 2