Looking to buy a Karoq

ian1961

Hi guys,

I'm the worlds worst haggler in showrooms, I'm looking to buy a new petrol Karoq SE-L or above or possibly a new Octavia FE SE-L or above, I've got a 15 plate Octavia hatch Elegance to part ex and the rest cash.

What do you rate my chances of bargaining with that and which would you go for?

I went from a 66 plate Octavia to a 19 plate Karoq SEL and we did get a good deal at the time, ended up with extras for free as dealer keen to sell a stock car and a good trade in deal. Like the Karoq as well equipped in SEL spec. I do miss the Octavia boot space occasionally, but outweighed by Karoq comfort and driving position like the higher driving position and refinement. Spec on the SEL is good.

Cheers Mr Rubble, I thought it would be easier to get into being that bit higher. I do like my gadgets on a car, apart from park assist, in nearly 5 years I’ve only used it 3 times and that was to show people what it did.