No Powered Seat option and other questions on spec - Mk4 Estate

Cant see a powered seat option on the configurator - am I dreaming or did I see it a couple of weeks ago?

Many of the lease broker sites offer it as an option - is it part of a pack, can they be added individually? How many 'ways' do they offer - 6/8/10/12?

Looking to decide on what options to add to a potential lease order on an SE-L 2.0TDI DSG 150 - anyone any experience of the normal vs Matrix LED headlights - currently have LED in an Audi A6 and would be nice to upgrade to the matrix - how good are the standard LED - likely to be as good as the Audi ones?

The brochure suggests that the variable boot floor is an option on SEL but is listed as standard equipment on the configurator - standard or not?

Lane assist with traffic sign recognition - does the sign recognition work with the ACC and adjust the speed accordingly?

Got a decent quote on a lease 3 +35 / 15k for £314 (Ok, some may say not so low a cost compared to lease costs a few years ago, but in the current climate is OK)

I know that with a lease, I am paying out for options that are wasted money but the car its replacing is £90 a month more (£140 amortised) - so dont mind adding a couple to bring to similar spec to the Audi (Electric seats been one as find them more adjustable than manual)

Ta

Personally I would not trust the configurator. In my experience where there is a discrepancy between the configurator and the official price list it is usually the price list that is correct. I would download the latest price list from the Skoda website and go with that. 

Unfortunately the variable boot floor and electrically adjustable seats were standard for the SEL First Edition models, but not the 'regular' SEL models.

"Standard" LED lights are much better than the Nightbreaker halogens I had in my Audi A6. Only you can decide if the 1575 sovs Skoda will charge you for the fancy matrix LEDs is worth it.

Lane assist with traffic sign recognition does bring the ACC speed down from 70 to 50 when entering a set of roadworks clearly signed at 50. The next challenge will be to see if that works with the changing comedy of speed limit signs on the M25.