Estate Dog Guard

Tip the back seats down and remove the toneau cover (curtain).

Slot the brackets over the rear seat hooks (the bit the seats clip onto when in place). Make sure the word "front" is facing forwards. And the brackets are pulled upwards so they dont fall off (should jam in place)

Clip the seats back in place

Offer the guard into place, with the threads of the brackets going through the coresponding holes.

Secure with the threaded kn0bs

Replace the toneau.

how much does the guard cost? I am using a £20 argos one, and the dogs manage to get their heads around the side and leave hair on the rear headrests (so I am now off to clean the car....)

Hi - I bought mine through EBay - it wasn't cheaper but much cheaper than buying new. It fits like a dream and it is a mesh welded to a tubular frame of strong construction. The dogs wouldn't be getting their heads through. As I am sure you are well aware dog hair flies everywhere and the only answer to that is regular hoovering.

This is a link to EBay Skoda dog guard taken this morning.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/Skoda-dog-guard_W0QQfromZR40

• 1 year later...