Car seat covers

Hi!

I've had some great advice on here and read some useful posts as well so wanted to share a link for a car seat cover that I found works really well in my 245 vRS

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Osprey-Waterproof-Universal-Protector-Watersports/dp/B081DJBMM8

It cost me £19.99 and is perfect for what I wanted! It rolls up into a small mesh back and can be thrown into the boot until needed.

We have a dog who sits on the back seats with the kids and this cover fits perfectly on the middle seat and stops wet and mucky Poor's messing up my alcantara.

It's made of neoprene (wetsuit material) and so far has been worth its weight in gold.

I'm not affiliated with Amazon or Osprey, just wanted to give a heads up Incase anyone was looking for a cheap solution or uses the search button in the future.