Noisy wipers, suspect mechanism...?

Hi, its been a while since I last posted on this forum... !

Anyway, today I travelled in my daughters Fabia (2016 MC) when it was raining. My daughter has obviously gotten use to it, but to me its so loud especially when travelling at low speeds... that when the wipers reach the top of sweep there is a distinct double "clunk" or "knock"?

I suspect there is an fault with the motor/mechanism/linkage as I doubt its meant to be normal?

Has anyone had a similar issue, wondering if its common or not, can't seem to find any other threads about it?

I will check what I can once the weather improves... but from recollection, I remember there been some noise but not as much when I changed the wiper blades last year.

I have the 2015 Fabia I started getting something similar recently. Gave a shot of WD40 (pointing spray downover) towards the base of each arm where it comes through the scuttle which seems to have helped.  I have given up night driving, now I may just have to drive in good weather, if the noise  comes back :) Joe