ABS/ESP error (with tyre pressure warning too)

Hey,

Today all these things in the title appeared. Can't recall if they were all three together at once but after starting the car again, ABS warning was on and after some little driving two other appeared - tyre pressure warning and the one that shows slippery road.

My Carista reader didn't show any errors. Car's MFD says - "ESP/ABS error" or something like that. Otherwise the car drives without any problems and breaking is fine. Not sure about proper ABS performance because I haven't tried that hard braking and the roads weren't that slippery.

I tried reading about this thing and seems like many people have such issue and in many cases they even drive for a long time without any problems. Should I go to the garage ASAP or this isn't a big deal? Any ideas?

Since ABS, TCS, ESP and TPMS all depend on the wheel speed sensors, if one of these has failed then most likely all of these systems are no longer operational.

Whether it is a serious issue or not I suppose depends on whether you like to have proven safety systems working...

• 1 month later...
On 13/12/2020 at 22:48, Redboy said:

This from personal experience is most likely to be a corroded abs sensor ring in the wheel hub, which requires complete hub replacement. 

Forgot to say but it was like you said.