Hello from Sydney - New Kodiaq RS (MY21) owner

jnrdavo

Just joined. I run a few sites in Australia for VAG cars, so thought I'd come to the best Skoda one.

Just picked up on New Years Eve a MY21 Kodiaq RS, in race blue.

Love the car, but will post up a few questions to those that know a lot more than me :-)

Other cars we own are a 2008 Audi S5 V8 (with APR 1740 supercharger) and Renault Meganne GT220 (which we might turn in to a track car!)

20201231_172516.jpg

20201231_141103.jpg

• Like 1

nice one Robert. I'm on the Northern beaches of Sydney (south side) so in part lockdown.. Hopefully will get some good news today that we can go around a bit more so I can actually take the car out!

• Like 1

Welcome jnrdavo,

Prospective Koroq Sportline purchaser here. Its nice to see other Aussies joining in.

Random question for you, how do you find the LED headlights on our roads and how effectively do they illumiate the road?

Thanks Robert1664. 

Im still all for the Koroq but someone else in the family is now saying the Kodiaq should be the next car. Given at best that usually only 2 of us would be in the vehicle and two medium suitcases I think the koroq is the better fit plus somewhat cheaper too.