Air conditioner issue

Please I need urgent help on my air condition it causes the temperature of the car to raise after putting it on for a while and also causes overheating due to this and water goes down.i also feel some droplet of warm water while driving

Heater matrix leak? Is it water (clear) or coolant (coloured, slightly sticky) you are seeing? Only when air conditioning is selected or also when no A/C heating is selected? Any water collected in the plenum (this is the large space between the bulkhead and the engine compartment firewall - if rainwater collects here instead of draining away eventually it will leak into the air intake for the heating). There should be drains for this space but sometimes they can be blocked. Can you hear water moving about when you turn a corner? So many questions but there is an answer out there somewhere.

16 hours ago, inspectorman said:

Heater matrix leak? Is it water (clear) or coolant (coloured, slightly sticky) you are seeing? Only when air conditioning is selected or also when no A/C heating is selected? Any water collected in the plenum (this is the large space between the bulkhead and the engine compartment firewall - if rainwater collects here instead of draining away eventually it will leak into the air intake for the heating). There should be drains for this space but sometimes they can be blocked. Can you hear water moving about when you turn a corner? So many questions but there is an answer out there somewhere.

Water droplet is usually hot and hear water moving about when I turn a corner but happens when it rains,. How do I locate or block the drain u re talking about.

Heater matrix leak: I couldn't know the of color of the water since I only feel the drop on my feet while driving and it happen when the a/c is turn on 

The water you hear moving about may be unconnected with your heater problem. With early Rapids water was trapped in the doors due to the doorseal covering the drainage hole. Open each door and shake it to see if you can hear any water splashing about. If you do then

ease the doorseals away at the underside of the door and the water will pour out .

If it is coolant then you should be able to see your coolant level dropping in the coolant reservoir under the bonnet. And eventually the coolant warning light will come on. If it is rainwater collecting in the plenum chamber then only by getting the plenum chamber cover off and having a look will you be able to rule that out.

The bad news is that, to get the plenum chamber cover fully off, the wiper arms have to come off. This is not a trivial job - often tight on their splines. Levering them off against the windscreen will crack your windscreen.

But, by releasing the rest of the plenum chamber at its front edge you might be able to get a good look in. An endoscope would help! Any water apart from drips is bad. It should drain through two drains at the back of the chamber down into the wheel arch, but the actual holes (I think) are covered by the wheel arch liner. You may be able to see the drains - and poke something flexible like a big cable tie - up these drains too clear them by pulling the wheel arch liner back or taking the wheel arch liner off completely. Beware of a sudden release of dirty water.

Not at all uncommon for body wax or leaf debris to block these drains.

image.png.716991cc95d709959641ed9987744887.png