Yeti Specs and offroad button

Hoggyf

On 03/02/2021 at 17:08, Dale_Stevens said:

Sadly this didn't;t work for me, I connected my iPhone with the official iPhone lightning cable but still no joy. Reverted back to my Anler cable and after a few tries it connected. The USB socket is working as my phone starts charging straightaway, but it seldom triggers Smart Link Car Play to open. I only had the Car Play software installed a few weeks ago by the Skoda dealer, not sure if it comes with any warranty? I'll have to phone them and ask.

As far as I know the software is already in the MIB2 head unit. You just purchase an activation key.

I've had Four MIB2's with smartlink and all have been perfect but all will the flagship Samsung phones.

Edited by logiclee

1 minute ago, logiclee said:

As far as I know the software is already in the MIB2 head unit. You just purchase an activation key.

I've had Four MIB2's with smartlink and all have been perfect but all will the flagship Samsung phones.

I rang my dealer today, they said that the phone lead can be a problem or the phone not running up to date software. I told them mines a brand new iPhone 12 on the latest software and using official Apple lead, and have tried with other leads too. They said I could take it to a Skoda dealer to be checked, but that would just consist of one of their guys plugging their phone in to see if it works for them.

2 minutes ago, Llanigraham said:

Dale, this isn't just affecting Skodas. Similar complaints on the Kia and Hyundai forums.

Interesting. It's very annoying when it happens, which is very regular.

8 minutes ago, Llanigraham said:

Dale, this isn't just affecting Skodas. Similar complaints on the Kia and Hyundai forums.

An iphone 12 problem ?