2008 roomster rear tail lights not working, Fuse location?

loony

Firstly I cant seem to find a fuse for these lights after looking at haynes manual and online fuse layouts and posts on here.

Bulbs are good, doesn't seem to be power at the lights.

Rear Fog, reverse, brake, indicators and numberplate lights all work. 1 of the parking lights is out the other 3 are working.

The Rear parking sensors are not functioning.

All front lights working, horn works, interior lights work.

I recently fitted a aftermarket JVC radio and tapped into live wires. Only had the dash apart.

A year or more ago i found broken wires in the tailgte loom and fixed.

Had a problem with car not locking and alarm going off, which turned out to be the drivers side electric window motor.

PXL_20210125_160510786.jpg

Edited by loony

Sussed out the problem. the rear tail lights are known as "parking lights" and there a 4 W5W bulbs.

I was looking at the larger reverse light bulb P21w thinking it was the tails lights, doh.

Page 187 and 188 in the owners book

http://ws.skoda-auto.com/OwnersManualService/Data/en/Roomster_5J/11-2011/Manual/Roomster/A05_Roomster_OwnersManual.pdf