Dpf issue?

Hi, looking for some advice please.

I have a 2011 superb 2 litre tdi 170 4x4, had egr problem which to replace involved removal of many things including gearbox (got clutch done as this was out) .

Got the car back last night and took it out today as vagdpf showed 99% full. It got to 100% and didn't regen. I noticed that the egr went to 100% closed so it does seem to be working. The main thing I notice is that the dpf input temp is well down. There are no errors logged but I think that temp sensor could be knackered.  Any ideas

Screenshot_20210126-123210_VAG DPF.jpg

Your DPF input gas temp shows 65C, output gas temp shows 192C.

If they are giving correct info the Cat/ DPF are working & trying to heat up.

It could be your EGR is partially stuck open cooling the exhaust.

When the engine is cold check both gas temps again, they should be roughly the same.

Think the issue might be resolved. Took it back to the garage as I wasn't happy. They found that the temp sensor was loose, finger turnable loose. They are keeping it to do some tests in the morning but seems likely that was the issue