So I pulled the trigger on a 1.0TSI Style

So its been a couple of years since I last posted on these boards.

My previous 3rd Generation RS is gone to find a new home somewhere in Ireland,

4 years 2 months and 29,948miles later.

Attached is the new family car. Full cost with change of Irish VAT rate, delivery etc was €33,000 and got it for €31,000 from Corbetts of Waterford.

I did load up on the options, as I didn't want a "paddy spec"  car. I know that's insulting, but we don't shell out much when it comes to optional extras and I wanted a car built for me not what's sitting in stock at Dublin port.

I couldn't justify diesel again as you can see with the mileage covered in the RS, and having taken two test drives of the 1.0L it'll do my needs.

Just an FYI to any Irish board members on here panoramic sunroofs are not available as it moves the car into a higher VRT bracket, I would've specced it otherwise. I would've also specced Canton upgrade but for whatever reason that is unavailable as well currently for the Irish market.

car-card-C77F255D.pdf

Edited by SkodaCB