Cześć - Greetings from Poland

Szogun

Hi,

I just created a account. I have Skoda Yeti MY 2012 2.0TDI 170HP 4x4 and Superb MY 2016 2.0TDI - 150HP.
I would like to exchange experiences with VCDS and VCP, and of course I invite you for a beer in Wrocław :biggrin:

• Like 2

Dzien dobre :) Przeprasem, nie mowie po polsku. Staram sie, ale to takie... trudne?

I'm Irish having lived in the UK for around 20 years, but I always try out my Polish language every time I meet a Pole, because they keep telling me it's an in possible language for me to learn, So I'm determined to prove them wrong 😂

This is a great forum for advice and help 👍 I have vcds but not vcp, and have done some vcds coding on the superb MY16

Edited by AlVal
  • Like 1

Polish is very hard, and I think a lot of Polish people don't speak perfectly - so keep calm and learn polish :biggrin:

If You have a  question about it - just ask.

VCP isn't friendly software but it can done other things than VCDS :cool: