Hello there! πŸ™‚

Client76

One more new member here πŸ˜€ Greetings from Ireland. πŸ‘‹ Not lucky enough to sit behind brand new car wheel, but 4 years old car still makes me happy πŸ˜ƒ Don't know what else to add here πŸ˜‰

• Like 1

Well wear with the new car, what did you end up getting? I'm from Ireland but living in Oz. Just bought a 4yo Superb 206TSI or 280 as I think they are called back home. Wouldn't be able to afford or insure it back home though!!

Β 

You got a pic of your new bus?

20210414_000215.jpg

• Like 1

It's a Ε koda Octavia 2017 Estate, 1.6L, SEL 7 speed automatic Diesel.Β :)Β 

Funny facts: IΒ was against Ε koda brand,Β  against diesel engines and against automatic gearboxes. Got all in one and not regretting so farΒ :DΒ 

Β 

20210424_113853-01.jpg

• Like 1

Why? Just because...

- Škoda as a brand name: see picture attached 🀣 and because of association with another attached picture 🀣 

- Diesel. Too noisy engines, like tractors πŸ™‚Β 

- Automatic. For lazy ******s 😊 

- My old car. Why the hell you asked that? πŸ˜‚β˜Ί Mitsubishi Spacestar 2005 πŸ₯°πŸ˜Β 

Β How I managed to end up with Ε koda? Ε koda did worked well on design, I like the design of all models starting 2016 until now. Noise isolation pretty good to not care about noise engine, and diesel cost less than petrol. πŸ™ƒ And I kinda enjoying the fact that I can drink my coffee while I'm moving out at green traffic light. Or just enjoying picking my nose while moving in stop and go traffic -dsg do all the job..Β πŸ˜‹ I'm tall - 1.93m with driver seat full back, still have space for myself behind driver seat. How spacious is that! πŸ€ͺ
Looks like I have something to say, I was wrong in my first greeting post πŸ™‚

Β 

Screenshot_20210427-192638_Translate.jpg

39078.jpg

PicsArt_04-27-08.08.10.jpg