Floor mats

Hi all. Coming back after long break. 

Just got my paws on 2017 Estate, but without floor mats. 

Was wondering, if good fellow forum members could give some ideas and experience about quality? I think I'm looking for rubber ones. Lots of mud and dirt will be involved 😁

From my experience, i tried a lot of claimed "premium" non OEM options, and none were comparable to the original Audi ones i end up buying every time, now this goes for Audi, as i am yet to pick up my Superb on Friday..

12 minutes ago, bubib5 said:

From my experience, i tried a lot of claimed "premium" non OEM options, and none were comparable to the original Audi ones i end up buying every time, now this goes for Audi, as i am yet to pick up my Superb on Friday..

Thank you! That's exactly why I asked as there are plenty and most say 'like OEM'.

Are you excited?🙂

1 minute ago, mszulc said:

Thank you! That's exactly why I asked as there are plenty and most say 'like OEM'.

Are you excited?🙂

Well, been driving Audis for 16 years now, had some ups and downs with those, considering i had 3x 2.7Bi-Turbo audis, im ready for a nice 2.0tdi dsg, although its a 2016 car, im still really excited, yes!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SashaGrace said:

The OEM ones are the way :) 

037C55B6-B0A3-49E2-B698-2AA1B31BA8FC.thumb.jpeg.b8d0df6235edf4ff5c90f2f20992735e.jpeg

8B6C5E47-4EC5-4903-B125-656DD37F9CC3.thumb.jpeg.6dfa5a40b067e0e9cbc9b7d91da6e465.jpeg

4A675E75-D1B2-49F4-8849-714A50B7C028.thumb.jpeg.204a766e207010209e56921a80ff2923.jpeg

Hi Sasha. Thank you for reply. Do you have specific place or just buy them from Skoda shop?

I also have the OEM front & rear rubber mats. Very resistant to gravel and... kids :tongueout:

Don't forget the rubber tunnel cover, especially if you have kids. Very efficient and resistant.

7 hours ago, Bap33 said:

I also have the OEM front & rear rubber mats. Very resistant to gravel and... kids :tongueout:

Don't forget the rubber tunnel cover, especially if you have kids. Very efficient and resistant.

Resistant to kids?🤔 Sounds like unicorn 😁

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SashaGrace said:

I got these from my local dealer as they were in stock :) 

May I ask how much did you pay? Is it the one in Llandudno junction?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SashaGrace said:

Yeah it was. Was £81 for the front mats, rear mats and transmission tunnel mat. See you are local to me so if you want any coding doing or anything like that or want to say Hi, please let me know :)

Thank you. It's difficult not to notice you are sort of guru on briskoda😁 I was considering being brave and asking for help with many things. I'm generally clueless with cars and have no DIY skills. Is planning to do few things with my Superb over next few years. I'll pay in money or chocolate or both😂

• Like 1