Virtual Cockpit Manual

Is there an online manual for the virtual cockpit? I cannot find any mention or instructions on how to use the virtual cockpit in the online owners manual.

• 9 months later...

May I ask if you guys had the same experience as me? When using the Classic View of the Digital Cockpit, every time I start the car, the Central display area always displays the navigation/map. This is a bit annoying as I would like to have the last view displayed, which was the travel info. How can I set the settings of the Digital Cockpit in a way, that shows the last view?

• 1 year later...

On 23/02/2022 at 10:01, 3phone said:

May I ask if you guys had the same experience as me? When using the Classic View of the Digital Cockpit, every time I start the car, the Central display area always displays the navigation/map. This is a bit annoying as I would like to have the last view displayed, which was the travel info. How can I set the settings of the Digital Cockpit in a way, that shows the last view?

I am having the same issue as 3phone, central section always defaulting to the map. Any tips on how to get it to display the last information I viewed? Thanks

9 hours ago, chieflordy said:

I am having the same issue as 3phone, central section always defaulting to the map. Any tips on how to get it to display the last information I viewed? Thanks

It only defaults to map if you use the satnav to navigate, whether that is built in satnav or, in my case, google maps. It always goed to the built in map. You can set the system to display something else, in my cas fuel consumpton since start, and it will default to that until you use the satnav. To set up what you want, you need to use the buttons and scroll bar in the right hand side of the steering wheel. The scroll bar allso needs to be pressed. I can't tell you exactly how to set what you want, and I'm afraid I don't find it intuitive. When mine shows the map, I have to press the bottom left button on the right of the wheel, scroll up two places and then press the scroll bar. May be different depending on what you require in the middle.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Routemaster1461 said:

It only defaults to map if you use the satnav to navigate, whether that is built in satnav or, in my case, google maps. It always goed to the built in map. You can set the system to display something else, in my cas fuel consumpton since start, and it will default to that until you use the satnav. To set up what you want, you need to use the buttons and scroll bar in the right hand side of the steering wheel. The scroll bar allso needs to be pressed. I can't tell you exactly how to set what you want, and I'm afraid I don't find it intuitive. When mine shows the map, I have to press the bottom left button on the right of the wheel, scroll up two places and then press the scroll bar. May be different depending on what you require in the middle.

I think it's just a Fact Of Life that the car starts up on the map screen.  Goodness know why. How do car designers think?

I've learned to automatically switch off Stop/ Start after starting engine then press RH toggle switches a few times, as you mention above, to move to to the Driving Data screen usually.

I'll then select other screens as I see fit during a journey, including destination that I may have set up via the central screen.   I do find the SatNav quite non-User friendly so I've retained my stick-on Garmin device for lots of good reasons.