Boot rails for Kodiaq 7 seater

On 29/06/2021 at 15:06, Kenny R said:

I believe it’s only the 5 seater that has the rails and hooks. The 7 seater only gets the 2, (one each side) fold out hooks.

which are almost useless ……… compared to the “anchor hooks” on our old Octavia.

I don’t think the designers road tested the new hooks. What kind of shopping bags do they think we use in the 21st century?

• Love it! 1

I think there’s some confusion here.  Kodiaqs do have plastic “curry hooks” on the side panels, which may or not be two per side and slideable, but isn't the OP talking about the fitment of metal RAILS to the boot floor (which I remember as an option), that could be used with bars to form blocking/holding barriers, across the boot floor?

Thanks, David, for responding. No, I meant the side rails which I've seen for sure in an SE and (I thought) in a L&K. Each rail - about 30-35cm long - has 2 sliding/lockable hooks - very useful for lashing bikes etc, which is what I want to do.

I've given up and have now ordered 2 strong black self-adhesive hooks to mount on the blanked-out side panels (which I think are used as rear seat releases in some models). If they have the same 3M adhesive that's used for dashcams they will be pretty strong. Thanks, everyone.