Parts For Sale: Stripped and Polished 18" Zenith Alloys from Mk2 Octavia VRS

jronnquist

Stripped and Polished 18" Zenith Alloys from Mk2 Octavia VRS

Tyres have been removed. 

These were fully stripped and polished by TRS in Milton Keynes a few years ago, so there is no paint on them at all. If you want them, my advise would be to have them powder coated as keeping them in good condition requires a lot of frequent polishing. The garage that took the tyres off also managed to scratch them up a little, so if you want to keep them bare metal and maybe have them lacquered, you (or someone) will need to sand out the scratches and re-polish first. 

Not trying to make any money on these. The £50 I'm asking for is what a scrap yard will give you for the aluminium at current prices. I spent £500 on the stripping and polishing, so I guess I'm just hoping someone can benefit rather than just recycling them. 

Don't think there's a courier on Earth who would ship these for less than £100 and I have no boxes, so collection only I'm afraid.     

• Advertiser
    jronnquist
  • Date
    24/08/21
  • Price
    £50
  • Category
  • Shipping Estimate
    £0

• 9 months later...