2011 Fabia VRS-About time i started a thread-Heading for the drag strip.

Th3Grinch

Good evening ladies and Gents, thought it was about time i started a thread about my car, i know there's a few fabia's with a similar spec to mine but i "think" i was the first to have the RTMG hybrid in the UK, although theres now quite a lot and some have the upgraded 380rs whereas i have the 360rs, will add photos soon when i get on home laptop. 

I only ever had one target in mind for the car, to be able to get my kids in it to do dad stuff, then go to Pod and suprise some people. 

Current spec is as follows. 

Wossners forged pistons

ZRP forged rods

Custom/Universal intercooler, 

Custom 3inch exhaust

RTMG 360rs Hybrid turbo with upgraded actuator etc

RTMG Diverter

RTMG carbon intake

RTMG Kevlar clutch

RTMG turbo intake pipe

RTMG ecu and tcu mapping

RTMG battery tray (turns it 90 degrees)

RTMG coil pack adapter

R8 coil packs

AEM water meth setup

iBoost boost controller with meth controller as part of it. (brilliant bit of kit, boost by gear/rpm, full obd monitoring etc)

312mm Brakes

Corbeau Bucket seats. 

Full Wrap.

Being fitted in 2 weeks, - RTMG valve springs and BC racing BR series coilovers, after that i don't really know what else there is to do on the fabia lol. other than going big turbo but the cost doesn't interest me, thinking of buying a 7 seater then i can put the fabia on a diet. 

Edited by Th3Grinch
  • Like 2
  • Love it! 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 22/12/2021 at 22:49, NeilSDavies said:

Interesting project! What sort of times are you expecting? There are some indecently quick FWD VAG cars out there now, quite a change from when I was racing my old Beetle in the early 2000s!

I ran a 12.9 with only 10% turbo duty in 1st and 2nd and 60% in 3rd. 100% in 4th. so plenty to go yet. Still span to about 100ft aswell. See how it goes this year.