Ground point

• Awesam changed the title to Ground point
  • 2 years later...

Sorry to raise this thread again, but does anyone know where there is a ground point in the boot please? I'm going to install a sub and amp and had a look bit nothing obvious. The trim also seems quite a pain to remove to look, so if anyone can guide me to the right place I'd be very grateful! Mines a 2021 estate btw. Thanks 😊 

Edited by pboothy55

15 hours ago, pboothy55 said:

Sorry to raise this thread again, but does anyone know where there is a ground point in the boot please? I'm going to install a sub and amp and had a look bit nothing obvious. The trim also seems quite a pain to remove to look, so if anyone can guide me to the right place I'd be very grateful! Mines a 2021 estate btw. Thanks 😊 

There are a few ground points In the boot, they are on either side and behind the trim so the only way to access them would be to remove the side panels.

The actual spare wheel well does not have one as there are no wires there that would need grounding sorry.

IMG_9907.png.7ebd9f4fc2ae5faf8c72c3a61e1d40a1.png

• Like 1

1 - only on hybrid vehicles

2 - suitable for your needs

3 - in tailgate 

4 - not suitable as only a very small ground

5 - suitable for your needs

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ApertureS said:

1 - only on hybrid vehicles

2 - suitable for your needs

3 - in tailgate 

4 - not suitable as only a very small ground

5 - suitable for your needs

Thank you very much for the reply. Do you happen to have any info on how to remove the trim to access the number 2 ground point? All the trim seems pretty well fitted so there's probably a particular order I need to follow to get there. Thanks in advance!