-
Wrong suspension springs -help
Not tried it, I will do next time it's up on the ramp and let you know
-
Wrong suspension springs -help
I've bought the same Eibach pro kit and my rear spring is hitting the rear droplink aswell without any load! It's doing my head in. as mines is an estate do i go for F11-15-007-04-HA or F11-85-016-10-HA? Not sure i coudl return the kit now as its been installed for 6 months! lol.
-
Awesam started following 2023 280ps L&K replaced 2016 220ps Style and Wrong suspension springs -help
-
2011 Fabia 1.2TSI, 67,737 miles, AP Coilover conversion *non-running*
Has this got a DQ200 gearbox?
-
Superb 3V3 tailgate struts - Beware Autodoc
Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience with them, I've ordered a few times from Autodoc and have always paid the extra few pounds to allow to return items up to 100 or 200 days after purchase. I purchased the wrong clutch and it was my mistake, sent them pics and they sent me return labels and the necessary paperwork.
-
Creaking front-end
I've installed Alloy LCA's, Right BCA7869 Borg & Beck Track Control if thats helps
-
Stage 2 saga update- good, bad and ugly
Just got my dongle delivered from Russell Rolling Road! 😁 Can't wait to get all my tuning issues resolved.
-
Creaking front-end
The quality of the Trackslag is 2nd to none and I highly recommend it.
-
Creaking front-end
I've changed my subframe bolts a few times as if you removed it otherwise it will creak aswell however Ive got a Aluminium one from Golf R.
-
limp mode
What are the error codes? Is it leaking coolant? Any white smoke from exhaust when its reving?
-
Trav's 2021 Superb 280 L&K
Is it me or there aren't many wheels that suit the Superb! Generally wheels that look great on an Octavia/Golf look ok on the Superb!
-
Exhaust options for Sportline 280
I've asked for him some pics and unfortunately that got sold at least 1-2yrs ago
-
Exhaust options for Sportline 280
So Bigeater, has moved on from the Remus exhaust, he's got a new one from Cobra which I haven't heard yet. However the Remus one was one of the best I heard as it wasnt too loud, the setup was a trackslag decat dp into a non resonator section into the Remus axle back section, nice deep tone.
-
2023 280ps L&K replaced 2016 220ps Style
One of the my rear B16 damptronic has failed was going trying to buy a pair of rears but it was cheaper to buy a kit. Plus our roads here are crap and even at the highest setting my exhaust just clears road bumps so getting a bit of height will help and comfort. Also the B6 setup is slightly cheaper (£1500 v £1800), Ideally wanted to try the KW DTC kit but they are way too expensive at £2500. As long as the B6s can handle 600bhp and loads of torque I'll be happy! 😁
- 2023 280ps L&K replaced 2016 220ps Style
-
2023 280ps L&K replaced 2016 220ps Style
Are the Bilstein B6 DampTronic 20-254353 completely wrong shock for the Superb in general or they are the wrong setup whilst pairing them with the Kodiaq Eibach springs? One of my B16 DTC shocks has failed and now have ordered the B6 DT with the rears shocks part being 20-267537 after reading this post. Now I'm deciding on which springs to go for, either the Eibach springs for the Skoda Superb which will be similar to the B16 setup or the Kodiaq ones suggested to have the ride height. Mines is a Estate, however the saloon uses the same springs.
Awesam
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited