2012 yeti 2.0 TDI5l abs, traction control and steering intermittant warning lights

Rossgird

Hi, appologise if this is in the wrong place, I have read extensive topics regarding similar issues but not the same if you understant what I mean.
Started with abs, traction control and steering lights being thrown up as a fault. On diagnosis pointed to left front abs sensor/ reluctor ring or wiring issue.
I removed the sensor, which was full of grease and muck, the only place the grease could have come from was a failed bearing, mechanic agreed, so replaced the bearing with a new one, as well as replacing the abs sensor, problem still there, I have checked  the wiring to the sensor and it appears fine.
The problem is intermittent, I have also checked the battery as apparently a bad battery can throw up errors.
On a run up a hill today there was a dip/hesitation in power, I saw the abs light flick on briefly then all returned to normal. I have noticed as of late there is a hesitation under acceleration at times.
One other thing, the drivers side door wiring harness has an issue with broken wires, I will be repairing this in the next day or two, could this maybe creating an issue with wires possibly shorting out.
The problem also seems to disappear the longer I drive.
many thanks.