20 Years of vRS

HeavyMetalRich

To coincide with the 20th anniversary of the Mk1 Octavia vRS being launched in the UK, all of the car magazines seem to be getting test drives in the Skoda UK Heritage fleet vRS models. Lucky so and soes.

Anyway, not being the slightest bit jealous, well maybe a little, I thought it was interesting to see the thoughts of people that are paid to drive many different kinds of cars and write about them. While they might not be telling us owners anything we don't already know, I personally find it quite satisfying that the cars we are choosing to drive/run are getting all round reasonable praise (ignoring the fact that it may or may not be paid for).

Also good to see even the Heritage fleet's Mk1s can't escape the dirty light coloured upholstery!😄 

Here's Auto Express' article:

Skoda vRS History

I'll try and add more as I find them.

You'd have thought the heritage fleet cars would be spot on? Rear mudflaps missing off the MK1 Octavia and the MK1 Fabia vRS rear badge is a mile out of place.

Plus they need to have a word with their valeters...

Joking apart, nice to see that Skoda even have a heritage fleet, 20 yrs ago that would have been laughed at.

• Haha 1