Postcode input into Amundsen Sat Nav.

I have just purchased a new Superb 150 DSG SEL, I am really impressed by he car so far with just under 60 mpg for the first 1,000 miles.

However, I don't seem to be able to input an address using a postcode. I'm sure there must be a way but I haven't found it yet.

My car has the Amundsen system with the two knobs on the front panel, I have read posts suggesting that I press "City" and a Postcode entry button appears in the bottom left hand corner. This doesn't seem to work for me. 

What am I doing wrong, the Columbus system in my previous car was much more straightforward?

Step by step advice please.

Sounds like we have the same spec and year, so....

Just open the Nav function, select the top-left search function, type your postcode (full or partial) into the long search bar, wait while it searches, then it should pull up the address where you are going.

This works for me all the time.

See photos below.

20210926_091506.jpg

Thanks, perhaps I need to be a little patient. When I do this I seem to get streets, almost anything, but I have given up before completing the input.

What do you think of the car. I'm very impressed great fuel consumption drives well, a good replacement for my 2013 L and K Estate.

20210921_150457.thumb.jpg.d18900bbc51b06eb21022d983d598e1b.jpg

Lovely car, best I've ever owned. My mpg average is 47mpg, which I can't complain about when easily 95% of my driving is either up and down a valley or on steep hills. Coasting mode comes into its own in this environment though, I have literally had times where I have travelled a mile or more coasting.

DSG is fantastic. My first auto in 20 years and I don't foresee I'll ever choose to go back to a manual.