Latest software seems to have fixed all my issues

My VRS went into dealership for 2 days for alot of updates and I think they may have changed control unit for the infotainment system.

I now have wireless android auto running  along with a dramatic improvement in response time, some new shortcuts in the 'set' hotkey , my phone auto connects and the climate control remains on sync when selected.

Hopefully this sorts all the software issues I was having such as PDC, airbag errors etc. Dealership told me only released last week or two but you'll only get it if you're having ongoing issues.

I've attached the latest software for info

Top is from August update and bottom is the latest available 

20211009_161417.jpg

Edited by parsey83
Pic
  • Like 2
  • Love it! 1

My car's been in a couple of times over the last 6-8 weeks, first time they got some updates done but the last one crashed when they tried to load it so I had to go back a couple of weeks ago to get the latest done, and checking my system it now matches all your version numbers above.

After the first updates they introduced a whole load of new issues (possibly due to the failed update), some of which got fixed by the last update but some remain, such as not being able to cancel travel announcements by pressing the left hand silver wheel, minor but annoying.  Like you I now have wireless android auto (albeit it doesn't seem 100% stable) and the constant park distance control errors have gone.  Still the occasional issue with ACC locking onto the vehicle in the lane to the left but lane assist is slightly less annoying now.  Fair to say it's getting there...