Car for sale: Octavia Estate 1.9 TDi Elegance 2004

Superfi

Octavia Estate 1.9 TDi Elegance 2004

Getting another Fabia this week nr Bradford, and reluctant to trade in my Octavia as it'll sadly just go for scrap as it's got such a short MOT and does need some tlc 😢  I'll be driving it down to Bradford so if you're interested and can meet me down there, please read on! 

Good points:

Been well looked after with service history for 2005 - 2018, 

I think it's been garaged most of it's life as the bodywork is pretty rust-free,

Two new Goodyear efficientgrips on it this year,

Below-average mileage at currently 145k,

Since I got it last year it's had a new front spring, discs/pads, lower sus arms, tailgate lock. 

Bad points:

Short MOT left and think it'll need some work done on the usual suspects at this age/mileage,

Scratched the front on some barbed wire last year, so paintwork on corner of bonnet and front wing scratched **this was cleaned thoroughly and lacquered over the next day, so no rust - just cosmetic**

Think the glowplugs need checked as it's reluctant to start in colder damp weather, 

Don't know when the belt and pump were replaced (not in service record) so this will need done.

Sunroof and 'lights on when door open' buzzer can be temperamental!

I know this is a long-shot but it's done me well the last year and a half, just a bit on the big side so going back to a Fab. If someone wants it as a project or donor, please get in touch asap!

Open to offers.

More photos and info available on request :) 

• Advertiser
    Superfi
  • Date
    10/10/21
  • Price
    £300
  • Category