Roomster roof rail drilling template, LAH770011.

Sparkgap

that makes perfect sense arthis & its looking a bit chilly for the next month at least & feb often really horrible so we may be looking at march but no probs for me to wait patiently. im quite happy to pay your price & delivery once you've finished with them & very interesting you bought the rails from so far away. would you please let me know the company name as i was going to try & buy used ones off ebay initially but that may be pot luck.

many thanks then.

brungo

I've ordered the rails from https://www.lllparts.co.uk/ for about 260€, but it was supplied and delivered from here https://www.automultimedia.cz/cz/?search=on&q=LAH770001. The price on the Czech site is 176€ + delivery. So it might be cheaper to order directly from them. They don't have English site, but they do speak English by email. Try to ask this guy - [email protected], he was very helpful with sorting our the delivery for me. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MartinAgain said:

Hi. I’m in the same position - a roof with no rack and no-one wants to buy a template to fit one! Is this still available? Thanks

Hi, yes it's available, but i have promised to sell it to brungo after i fit the rails.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm in the same position as many of you. I have a Skoda Roomster car and some roof rails but no template. Is anyone willing to sell some? Or does anyone know of a supplier that can actually deliver? I've ordered some online but been told they are on back order and they can't source any in the UK. 

• Like 1

Skoda direct should be coming through for me this week. When I get the template I'm looking to install in April (hopefully). Then happy to sell the template on for £100 (it was around £200 including delivery). If anyone is interested let me know. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Are you able to to contact me with the buyer please? I would like to buy that template from him after using them, Mariusz