Anyone had a remap done on a Superb III TDI 150bhp DSG Remap

• 3 months later...
52 minutes ago, paddywack1878 said:

yes thats what i get under 5 mile journeys, but on a long motorway trip i can easy get 65 mpg:thumbup:

Not me 🤣. I must have hobbit’s feet. 

Anyways, that’s an impressive consumption to me. 👍  

On 12/11/2021 at 15:29, Jimbray said:

Anyone had a remap done on a Superb III TDI 150bhp DSG Remap?

Looking to get mine knocked up to 190bhp, just wondered if anyone had caused problems by doing this? Extra black smoke etc?

Not a Superb but I had my manual Yeti 150 TDI remapped by Angel Tuning a couple of years and about 14k miles ago.  No obvious downside. Certainly no black smoke and you wouldn't anticipate that anyway with the DPF.  

It hasn't improved the fuel economy in the slightest.  In fact, it's probably a bit worse but I do use the extra performance most of the time.  

The work is done. 😍 +38cv +100Nm. 
They road tested the car before and after the work was done.  The values do not come from a test bench, but from the real conditions in which the engine sends that power to the asphalt.

E768B82D-8F8F-4903-A2C1-AB0A32DF3249.thumb.jpeg.09c102e15ecad87bce5fc7eee2a292c3.jpeg

OK. Since I’ve been driving almost in town for two weeks, the FAP was a bit of dirty. That’s why not reaching to 150ps.

It is not pushed to the limits. 

In real conditions It’s feel much more better to me. Stronger.  

I feel better connection between engine and DSG7. 

Edited by Sevi31

I mapped my 2.0 sportsline plus tdi to 198 bhp put a stage 1 / eco map on it took the ecu out and benched it to read and write the ecu 2020 model , totally different machine to drive with even better fuel economy when needed now , I put this kind of map on this model of car for £220 using only tested quality files , done since I bought it in November 21