Infotainment tyre pressure screen

Is it normal for the infotainment tyre pressure page to show every time on start up? The tyre pressures are correct and I’ve pressed the confirmation button but it just keeps appearing ever time I start the car?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Hi,

Do you mean that every time you start up you get the warning that the tyre pressures need attention, with the amber bits on the car graphic, or just that this is the page that appears (assuming you have changed the page to something else before switching off last time)?

Thanks for the reply.  It’s just the page that appears each time I start the car, I then press menu, do my journey and switch off the engine, when I re start the engine the tyre page appears again?

7 minutes ago, BarryJ said:

Thanks for the reply.  It’s just the page that appears each time I start the car, I then press menu, do my journey and switch off the engine, when I re start the engine the tyre page appears again?

press selection and change to a different menu, it shouldnt come up again after that.

If you are on radio screen and restart, what comes back?

5 minutes ago, ApertureS said:

press selection and change to a different menu, it shouldnt come up again after that.

If you are on radio screen and restart, what comes back?

Please excuse my ignorance as the car is quite new to me, press selection?

17 minutes ago, dreema said:

Bottom of the screen, i think left hand side, there's a menu button, you can select the default display screen for the 'car' screen.

s-l400.jpg

Many thanks, I’ll try that tomorrow! Cheers…

11 hours ago, BarryJ said:

Is it normal for the infotainment tyre pressure page to show every time on start up? The tyre pressures are correct and I’ve pressed the confirmation button but it just keeps appearing ever time I start the car?

Any help greatly appreciated!

No, it is not normal for it to show the tyre monitoring screen on the infotainment unit, everytime u start up.

that screen is behind the Vehicle Status screen, which is the first thing u'll see, if there is an issue.