Octavia mk3 rear differential problems

I have a 2014 Octavia estate SE with 4wd. I’ve been advised that the rear diff needs replacing as there is lots if bearing noise coming from it. I’m trying to find a suitable second hand rear differential and wandered if anyone knows which other models have matching units?

many Thanks 

What I ment was pump learn if you change pump or change oil in haldex u must carry out pump Learn . Pump learn this is done true diagnostic software the pump runs at difrent speeds on and off for 3 mins or so this adaptation is yoused to properly control oil flow .I have found some software do not complete this adaption properly    

Was there much filings in diff oil If not it may be wort cleaning pump and doing pump learn as if pump has incorrect adaptation rear diff car remain on and can cause a whine or a feeling like your driving over some thing over and over agen at low speed

have have attached a file from another forum that goes true working of the unit

VAQ Pump Service 2.pdf