Infotainment / AC not seeing ignition on when car is running?

Hi all,

I thought after getting my turbo actuator position adjusted I had resolved the big issues with my car but now the infotainment system has started not coming on with the ignition and switching itself off randomly if it has come on. 

It is not seeing the ignition on when I am driving and it goes off, same as the AC when I switch that on?

Is it something simple I could do or does it mean an auto electrician visit? I'm losing the will to live with the car and looking at trading it in rather than spending anything substantial on it as I've ploughed a couple of grand into it since I bought it in October.

Car is a 64 plate Octavia estate 1.6tdi Greenline.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated or local experts in the North East wanting some pocket money that could sort it would be even better.

Sean