Fabia manual

Dont know if this has been discussed before (I'm fairly new to this site) but I understand that Haynes do not produce a workshop manual for the Fabia, and have no plans to publish one due to a perceived " lack of potential sales".

However with 11,000 + registered users of this forum, and plenty of furbys out on the road (many now out of warranty) has the time not come to apply some gentle pressure ( phone calls/e-mail/snail mail) to Mr Haynes to get his finger out and get a manual printed?

What do you think?

Regards

Rob.

I did contact them, thats where the "lack of potential sales" quote came from, don't know what criteria they use to assess how may copies that they are likely to flog, just thought it might be worth a try.

Regards

Rob.

There is a decent manual available, its in German but there's plenty of illustrations. I got a copy from the German Amazon site. Let me know if you want any further info.

There is a decent manual available, its in German but there's plenty of illustrations. I got a copy from the German Amazon site. Let me know if you want any further info.

Is it this one?

9345.attach

However with 11,000 + registered users of this forum, and plenty of furbys out on the road

Trouble is that's not 11000 active users, and of the actual active users probably at least half of them are Superb and Octavia drivers so the number of guaranteed sales would be pretty small. I also don't think there's that many Fabia's on the road driven by Haynes-type people - most will be driven by older people who will get all their work done at a local dealer/garage.

Your best bet would be to put your Haynes manual money towards a Freedom subscription and make use of the invaluable resource of a Skoda Master Tech :D

Chris