H&R lowering springs

Looking at ordering some lowering springs and see that h&r are a popular choice is there only a 25mm kit for a 2019 vrs 245 or am I missing something? If you have a 40mm kit does anyone have a part number I could search

The "40mm" is based off a standard octy. . .with the vrs been 15mm lower from the factory. . . It only lowers them 25mm. . 

I think there is 4 different part numbers for the springs dependant on axle weights (displayed on a label inside the driver door jamb)

For reference- I have a 68 plate 245 dsg hatchback and the h&r springs I have fitted are 28833-1 

Edited by vrs'burks

• 6 months later...

Hi there

There is no real Skoda community in France, so I'm asking you to help me to find which H&R lowering springs fits my Octavia.

It's a 2018 VRS Combi with the 2L TSI 245 engine. It's a FWD for sure.

I did see the H&R reference is going to be 28833, but there are multiple choices starting from 28833-1 to 28833-4.

May I have more details regarding the axle weights (displayed on a label inside the driver door jamb) ?

Moreover, my car is DCC equiped. Is it safe to change suspension springs ?

Thanks !

Edited by Vasariah