VCDS Central Electronics [09] → Adaptation [10] List; English Translation specifically pertaining to/obtained from the Fabia MK3.

I hope that users of this forum will find this useful. It was a case of well if you can't find the answer anywhere yourself, why wait for someone else to get the answer and put up for you to find? Do it yourself and share with others

If anyone is intereseted in how I obtained this info; it is as follows:

Whilst the car was connected to the computer, I simply did a page–by–page screenshot; then I imported the screenshots into an OCR program to convert the screenshots into a "plain/simple text" format understandable by microsoft word; then I imported said text into microsoft word and then I used the translation feature in microsoft word to translate the [as–is] OCR'd German text into English; then I simply saved the resultant info into a PDF.

IDE01550 service position.pdf

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...