Interior light issue

Skoda octavi 68 plate 1.6 diesel..

About 3 days ago car all interior lights stopped working and when I turn ignition  dashboard is dark on the display...car runs and starts perfectly well ..checked all fuses and are fine...help!!

Hope this not the case 🙏..will have to bite bullet go garage...out of interest was your car running fine ...mine seems fine...

Thanks for the reply all points towards this being the problem...I am going to have battery checked tommorow a long shot, because it starts perfectly..after that have to take it to be looked at...

Thanks though much appreciated

Had battery checked all fine..but when ran test on alternator that was a below minimum reading which he suggested could be the reason for the interior lights not working

Took car to auto electrician today 2 faults showing up regarding the bcm as you said...he said he needs to look at wiring diagram to proceed..after all the information you give can this only be done by the dealer to be recoded etc...

• 5 weeks later...