Bi-Xenon headlights on the continent

some black sticky plastic over the exterior lenses?

sorry being sarcastic

sure the lamps can be adjusted to aim left and not right, but then you'll have to get Skoda to change them back when you return!

black plastic or white..... Enough to stop some glare. But after saying that 99.9% of GB plated cars dont bother who they dazzle and leave them as is.

around these 'ere parts they still like their yellow bulbs, and many french are still indignant to have had to give them up, they like them better than fluffy blue blinders.

There is a lever inside the headlight, on the sides of the main reflector that blanks out the raised portion of the beam making them suitable for driving on the continent.

I posted some pictures of how to do it some time ago, I cant be arsed to look for them now, but they should be in the archives somewhere!

It's very easy to do.

I used the Halfords kit with the sticky on thingies!

Didn't think these could be used with xenons or optical type (goldfish bowl) headlights?? :confused: