Questionable quality

My car is over a year and a half old now with 24000 miles on it, the alloy wheels centre caps have just been replaced, the brake caliper paint is comming off (not covered under warranty) and the front bumper is about to be re-sprayed due to peeling paint, makes me think how long its going to last.

Anyone else have these problems.

As frustrating as each of those faults are, they are only cosmetic, so I wouldn't been too concerned about the mechnical side of things. I'm a perfectionist about the exterior of my car so I can understand your frustration.

The front & rear bumpers seem notorious for paint peel (I had it on the rear bumper on my 05 VRS with 5k on the clock).

The brake calipers- I would argue that point with the dealer, it's pretty poor that it has already started to peel. If they sorted out the centre caps then why not the calipers? However I have no experience of painted calipers and 24K might be good going?

Centre caps- I guess they just degraded? Again this is some what suprising but compare that to some Toyota's of the same age where the alloy wheel has a bubbling effect it's not too bad! My dad's 55 plate golf had new centre caps a month or two ago, so perhaps it a group wide issue?