Skoda Superb Mk 3 (CRLB) coolant change

Hi. I was looking in the threads but did not find anything about the subject. I would like to change antifreeze in Superb Mk 3 with 2.0 CRLB engine. I've removed the silica bag already. My question is about how to get rid of old antifreeze, I mean how to empty the system? Do I need a special pressure device or can manage without it? Also is it hard to bleed the system after putting new fluid in? Is there a coolant bleeder somewhere? Thank you

Out of interest why is it you want to change the coolant? 

and pulling the bottom radiator hose off is more than suitable to drain the system. Unless it needs flushing then it’s a little more involved.

really it should be bled with the diagnostic computer so that the pumps can be ran correctly on the high and low circuits else you risk overheating issues - this is the proper way of doing it, doesn’t mean it’s the only way though 

Thanks. The reason is the car is now 6 years old. I don't think it was ever changed so decided to change it as a precaution. It is nothing wrong with the fluid. I have got vcds so maybe I will find how to switch on the electric pump. I thought I will get the heating on and bleed it this way. 

11 hours ago, om602 said:

Thanks. The reason is the car is now 6 years old. I don't think it was ever changed so decided to change it as a precaution. It is nothing wrong with the fluid. I have got vcds so maybe I will find how to switch on the electric pump. I thought I will get the heating on and bleed it this way. 

The heating on these is controlled by electric motors and just turning the heating on won’t always do it.

just because the coolant is 6 years old doesn’t mean it will need changing - i would look into what the life of the coolant is and I believe it’s up to 10 years.

I would also hope that your water pump and cambelt has been done in this time meaning a coolant change would of been done at the same time