Greetings

TuneR

Hi all,

Just bought a used 2016 Superb L&K TDi-190 as the family wagon, i have been into JDM sportscars then bikes and i luckily still have some of both left. Though my preference is to having the bikes on the road currently and i cant afford to run everything with a 2year old and a 2week old.

Must look into any preventative maintenance etc on the car.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EnterName said:

Hello! 🙂

Is your L&K front-wheel drive or 4x4?

FWD, no real need for a 4x4 here as we rarely get snow.

8 hours ago, TuneR said:

FWD, no real need for a 4x4 here as we rarely get snow.

More economical to run and less servicing too. I darned near bought a MK2 Superb L&K 4x4, but some fool had trashed the dash and it looked slightly tatty and uncared for.

Pic is the worst of it, but there was damage to the wood effect elsewhere where the previous owner had glued something to it.

Skoda Superb.png

58 minutes ago, EnterName said:

More economical to run and less servicing too. I darned near bought a MK2 Superb L&K 4x4, but some fool had trashed the dash and it looked slightly tatty and uncared for.

Pic is the worst of it, but there was damage to the wood effect elsewhere where the previous owner had glued something to it.

Skoda Superb.png

Wow that looks like someone has chewed it!

2 hours ago, TuneR said:

Wow that looks like someone has chewed it!

I think the previous owner had stuck a phone-holder and some additional 12v sockets onto various trim panels, and then the Skoda dealer took the car in, the removed the extras with less care and skill than was needed.

• Sad 1