Facelift model and Carista

RCC49

Has anyone succeeded in carrying out any customisations to the facelift model using Carista?  I was wondering if it's possible to set it to remember Auto Light Assist setting (to avoid having to push headlight stalk forward every time), set Scandinavian DRLs, and set lane change indicator to 4 repeats.  Any info welcomed.

• 6 months later...

Hi, reviving this topic, maybe someone managed to make modifications to functions. Nothing of what I've tried to modify using Carista for my 2022 Karoq was saved. I wanted to modify automatic start stop function to remember last setting like I've had in my previous Octavia 3 from 2017. Current start-stop implementation in the facelifted Karoq with diesel engine is super aggressive, cutting out the engine even when I slow down for a speed bump or in intersections, but it seems it's not possible at all in Carista. Also other mods like auto light assist, auto locking when key is outside of car, remember last state for air care, remember last state for heated seats (now is on 10min timer) disable compass (i don't have navigation on my Bolero with virtual cockpit, and I always get the message compass not available when turn by turn instructions are sent to VC from Waze). None of the settings are being saved in Carista, I get a message to try with the hood opened and engine started.

Ok, seems that Carista needs to be in english set to save settings. Managed to activate, scandinavian DRL, climate for warm countries, remember last state for seat warming settings, deactivate compass menu, 4 blinks when signalign, auto close when key is outside etc. Disabling the compass doesn't fix my issue with turn by turn instructions and start stop can't be configured with Carista