Eyelashes always on on Superb 3 Facelift

Hi to everyone. I have a quick question. I have a superb 3 from year 2016 on witch i have retroffited matrix led with succes. 

Now i have tryed to put the coding from the superb 3 non facelift on the matrix lamps for the eyelashes, but they don't work as they should.

Have anyone succesfully activated always on eyeslashes on superb 3 facelift ?

• 1 year later...
12 hours ago, ApertureS said:

@CostinRamon @Waylon

If you look at the second part of my post here it shows you what needs checking/adjusting to enable eye lashes all the time. This is found in 09 BCM

I am pretty sure that the matrix headlights are using separate light control modules which can't be coded via VCDS/OBD11

5 minutes ago, ZacDaMan72 said:

I am pretty sure that the matrix headlights are using separate light control modules which can't be coded via VCDS/OBD11

That’s my bad, I completely missed the part where he has fitted 2020 onwards lights!

On 8/30/2023 at 1:25 PM, ApertureS said:

That’s my bad, I completely missed the part where he has fitted 2020 onwards lights!

Yes, matrix headlights cannot be edited via VCDS or OBD11