Karoq and IPhone

Athinakap

Hi Guys,

Enjoying my lovely Karoq but i have a problem.

I went for my vacation and plugged in my IPhone 11. Turned on Bluetooth, Mobile data and Location. Opened my google maps on the Bolero infotainment (Late 2019 Karoq model), up and working, Driving along and then about every 10 minutes, it crashes. It goes back to the black connect screen. I then have to connect again and after 10 minutes or so, it crashes once again, sometimes it freezes my infotainment and i have to long press the button to start up again. When i went to the garage for it's service nothing came up but i did mentioned the problem a couple of months ago but they couldn't find anything wrong. So where does the problem exist? The cable? (not apple but from Vodafone) My IPhone ? My Infotainment? It's a shame cause i can't use goggle maps for navigation. Any ideas would be appreciated

Try using original cable, 3rd party cables dont work sometimes.

We use 3 different iPhones (iPhone 2020 SE, iPhone 8 and 12) on my 2018 car, no problem since the first day  

I turn off the BT, otherwise no sound comes from google map navigation