Dog Guard 2017 VRS Estate

So looking to get a dog guard for behind the rear head rests and a divider. Travall and Guardsman both do kits at a similar price, any good points/bad points to consider? In both cases the divider only seems to allow a 50/50 split, does the Skoda accessories one allow different splits? It's quite a bit more expensive....

I purchased this for my vRS 230 Estate in late 2016 and it's still in good nick.  I appreciate it's not quite what you're looking for, if you want your dog to go on the back seat, but as you have an estate I'd seriously consider it.

Travall Guard Compatible With Skoda Octavia Estate 2012-2020 and Scout 2014-2020 TDG1471 - Vehicle-Specific Dog Guard Luggage Barrier Load Separator : Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies

Unfortunately Amazon is showing it as unavailable now, but that may be because that particular supplier has stopped stocking it.  I remember being very impressed with it at the time as it was a very precise/accurate fit and even years later it's still a rigid fixture in the car - no squeaks or rattles.  I have two Dalmatians, so it's had its work cut out keeping them in check.  Just be careful if you do order one of these as I believe there are several different versions, dependent upon whether you have a hatch or estate, and also whether you have a sun/moon roof or not.  Estate with moon roof version has worked faultlessly for me.