Bus Surfing.

vRS19TD

http://iccoventry.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0100localnews/tm_objectid=17160326%26method=full%26siteid=50002%26headline=madness%2d-name_page.html

Is this happening near to you, Kids jumping onto the back of moving buses??

In the link above, a girl fell off and cracked her skull on the road. It wouldn't surprise me if the parents tried to blame the driver and even tried to sue the bus company. :mad:

on the bright side they are using the bus rather than getting mummy to take them everywhere in their articulated 4x4 or people carrying mobile.

why can kids not just walk anywhere these days - might sole the problem of fats kids.

Shouldn't this be in The Hotel by the way, because my comments are that it's grossly unfriendly to any bus driver who has to cope with it, or live with any consequences - and where are the "community policemen"? I am not HP about this daftness.

Haven't seen it around here, thank goodness, so this is an armchair critic comment.

Mo

Natural selection at it's best :D Easy way of getting rid of the worlds future muppets.

Let them kill themselves i say.

Is that the same as Sexually Transmitted Infections leaving people infirtile?

This was a craze years ago....

Just history repeating itself i suppose.

Natural selection at it's best :D Easy way of getting rid of the worlds future muppets.

Let them kill themselves i say.

I concur

I did a spot of bus surfing in 1978

Nearly killed myself and didnt bother again

I know we're in Off Topic and meant to be light hearted, but my heart still goes out to the drivers. It wasn't unusual when I first came to London for us all to get very annoyed when tubes were delayed, then learning that someone had thrown themselves onto the line - which to me was even more annoying as the driver would have to live with that for a long time.

I don't know how this activity should be prevented - we had another similar thread recently about buses being hampered on their journey by kiddies who could potentially come to grief.

Can't any of you folks just put down your knitting down and pick up the phone to "someone" instead of just tut-tutting? Sorry, but standing by and watching these things happen ain't my cup of tea.

[rant off]

Mo