Wheel Spacers After going to 235/35/19

HI,

I have just fitted new shoes to my RS. I had original 225 tyres on it and not gone to 235. With 225 I had 15mm from and 20mm rear spacers. This on the rear is now rubbing the guard. Anyone fitted spacer to front and rear after replace tyres to 235? What have you fitted?

Thanks in advance.

Outer guard. Yeah I think thinner now tried that 15mm from the front on the rear and still scrapes. I would say 8-10mm required. Will have to look it up tomorrow. The 15mm still ok on front though. 

• Like 1

Rather than start a new thread but apologies to jump on the back of this one also...

I wish to add spacers to my 2019 vRS Combi front and rear. Any recommendations on size? 15mm front, 10mm rear?

Also does that necessitate longer bolts?

On 18/10/2022 at 19:07, dnmhd86 said:

Rather than start a new thread but apologies to jump on the back of this one also...

I wish to add spacers to my 2019 vRS Combi front and rear. Any recommendations on size? 15mm front, 10mm rear?

Also does that necessitate longer bolts?

Yours already has a wider rear track by 19mm over the pre-facelift cars. Probably couldn't put massive spacers on, the issue you have I think is spigot depth. If you want to use proper hubcentric (and you do unless you are mad) the spigot depth will probably be minimum 10mm, which might be too much for boosting the rear. Could get universal spacers but wouldn't go more than a few millimetres if at all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...