Winter wheel size for Superb 280 Sportline MY21

900T16S

Hi looking for some help as a couple of Skoda dealer just want to sell me same 19 inch wheel size as currently on the car for winter wheels.

Looking at the brake caliper a 17 inch wheel should fit. Can anyone confirm if they have fitted 17 inch wheels to MY21 Superb 280 Sportline?

These are the wheels and tyres I'm considering:

• Skoda Superb III 17" Black Triton Alloy Wheels and Continental Winter Tyres (W/O TPMS)

• Colour: Black
  • Material: Light alloy
  • Tyre dimension: 215/55 R17 98V XL
  • Rim dimension: 6,5J x 17" ET 41

From memory, can fit 17, 18 or 19 inch to the Superb 280

The smaller engined versions, with smaller front brake discs can also take 16 inch version 

There is lots of choice of styles, see attached link

https://www.skoda.co.uk/_doc/639a0118-4da5-446b-a786-86e1f789b57b

• 3 weeks later...

Skoda UK were no help. They could not tell me if I bought a specific wheel (and I could give them the part number) from Skoda, if it would fit my car. They couldn't even give me a technical contact to ask.

Eventually after asking a number of dealers, one was prepared to ask one of their technicians if the wheel would fit. Which they did confirm.

So wheels and tyres ordered, fingers crossed they fit.