Mk IV Octavia Navigation Route colour selection

Hi, I recently purchased a 2022 Mk IV Octavia SE L 1.5 TSI and noticed that the navigation system colours are not distict to me - a person that is colour blind. Is there an App or setting that I can change the colours so I can differentiate between the road and the route? BTW night mode is also pretty poor for me too. Using Apple Maps is also the same, unclear to differentiate between the road and route colours. Before you ask, traffic lights are 'Top for STOP', 'Low for Go' and 'Middle for Diddle' - pot luck... LoL. Strangley, I had no problem with Navigation road / route colours on my 2013 Octavia Mk II Laurent and Klement, which also provided car Current Speed, and Altiutde information - which is not available(?) on the Mk IV.